Teacher’s Training Offered at Prana Body Works
We are dedicated to teaching the curative method of Bikram Yoga in a manner consistent with the principles of the requirements of Bikram’s Yoga College of India. Prana Hot Yoga and Bodywork teaches the pure Bikram system of 26 asanas and breathing exercises from the Beginning Yoga Series. In a compassionate and kind way, we strive to teach the discipline of this practice in the most motivating and effective way possible.
Our yoga teacher certification offers you the opportunity to deeply enrich your practice and understanding of yoga. This comprehensive training will give you a strong foundation for yoga philosophy and practice through detailed videos, readings, workbooks, handouts, and lectures.
What You’ll Learn
- You will learn to teach the 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises from the Bikram series
- You will learn the benefits of the postures and the anatomy of each posture
- You will learn to understand the format of the Bikram Series as well as the foundation of the alignment of this system as taught in the Bikram classes
- You will learn how to find your teaching voice and how to teach this class supporting different levels of experience
- You will learn about the lineage that is the source of this method
You will learn the history and philosophy of Yoga
- As your teachers, we will guide you to find your own wisdom in your yoga practice so that you can guide your students in an effective but compassionate way.
As a student, you’ll learn all the aspects of yoga teacher training and learn all the skills needed to become a knowledgeable Yoga Teacher.